Cerebral Palsy Information

Cerebral Palsy Treatments

Cerebral Palsy Types

your legal rights

Who Can You Turn To For Legal Remedy?

United National Cerebral Palsy Lawyer is currently reviewing claims and representing people from all around the United States whose children suffer from Cerebral Palsy. If your child has CP, then call (800) 646-6570 for more information , or contact us online.

If you choose to call us, you will speak with an attorney during your first phone call. If you submit your claim for review by using the form, a birth injury attorney will review it and respond right away. Either way, you will find out immediately whether we think you have a claim, and if so, what steps you should take to protect your rights. We believe there is no substitute for having an attorney involved in your claim from the very beginning.

As you may already be painfully aware, cerebral palsy is a catastrophic injury, altering the lives of both victims and their families forever. Most families simply don't have the resources to cover the medical costs and provide for the child victim over his or her lifetime. That's where we come in. If your child's condition resulted from negligence, we can help you assert your rights and get the compensation you need.

We work on a contingent fee basis, which means that we only get paid if we get money for you. We are helping people Nationwide. Contact our cerebral palsy attorneys today.

  • 1Contact info
  • 2Birth conditions
  • 3Hospitalization
Please fill out each question: